Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Review: Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

Ok, so I just received my samples in the mail earlier this week and my entire family has tried them and fallen in love with these snacks! My husband, my mom (visiting from out of state) and my 15-month-old son are all in agreement: they are delicious. We will definitely be buying these again.
Here's what we love about them...
-They aren't oily like most chips
-They are crunchy
-You can taste the faint vegie flavor so it feels like a healthy snack
-The sea salt/cheddar flavoring is delicious so you still feel like you're indulging while snacking.
Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

Our only complaint is that we wish they were a bit lower in fat...but I guess you can't have it all :P

 
I received Green Giant Veggie Chips for free from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment